MiLo800 TV

Nominate MiLo800 for a social media award in the Shorty Awards!Nominate MiLo800 for a social media award in the Shorty Awards

viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

D-blog Exclusive Interview: HERNAN CANTO a model with deep feelings

hernan canto



4496749516_faf8d9ddac_b2 

"He is a great friend of mine who is working as a model and Mexico City but his biggest dream is to become an actor. With a short career in modeling has participated in several campaigns for various clothing brands in Mexico."

Short info about yourself:
Hernán Canto
Where were you born?
Mérida, Yucatan, México
How old are you?
22 years old
Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Merida, and at age 20 I went to live and work to Mexico City. 
What kind of family did you have?
A very normal family, if that exists... hahaha they always wanted the best for me, so they have fully supported every desicion I've taken in my life. 
How did you start modeling?
A friend of mine told me to get in an Agency, it started as a hobbie and in no time I was doing photoshootings and runways and commercial adds. I liked it a lot so I decided to make a living out of it, so I went by my own means to Mexico City to start doing it!
Did you take lessons?
Yes, a few, but after working, your reallize that what they showed you in those lessons is nothing compared to what "real modeling" is, they only show you the basics, nothing more; there are many things you have to work out and learn by yourself watching what you do and how your clients respond to it, I believe there is no better way of learning than to working it and constantly renewing yourself.
Does it bother you that people just lay down in your physique?
Sometimes it does, I really feel I can do better work that most of the models, becuase I actually don't "model", I act. I play with emotions and I think that's more important; to be able to express a certain feeling or thought. 
4499004448_a0303f8e69_b



More after the JUMP!


 4496754346_e4ee2a081c_b2
What inspires you?
May sound a bit corny, but I might say is LOVE; and I'm not just talking about love as in towards a person, but love for something or an action, a moment, passion for what you believe in; or even the opposite of Love, sometimes hating something or someone can get me to the feeling I'm looking for, and I'm still talking of Love or the "absence of it".
What it means for you being a model?
The name of the profession says it all, in definition a model is something or someone you take as an example to follow, an ideal state of being you might say, and people try to achieve this state. The thing is to show the right concept. Not just a cold person with a perfect body, a bare dummy; but a complete human being, real, sincere, with felings, thoughts, and concerns worthy of being followed or achieved.
Which famous models around the world you admire  the most?
You know? I don't really have a model I admire, I do my own work without following any other model. But I can tell you which actor I admire, Johnny Depp. 
How do you see yourself after 5-10 years?
Acting, having fun playing different roles and circumstances. And I'd probably say, not "acting" but "Living". 
What do you plan for next few months?
To work on myself, nothing more.
What message would you give to new talent?
 To always do what you like to do or what you feel comfortable with, I've always lived with the thought "Do what you like to do, and someone will pay you to do it."

4496173911_17231eea16_b2

Thank you!

MiLo800 
D-blog

Share/Bookmark

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario