MiLo800 TV

Nominate MiLo800 for a social media award in the Shorty Awards!Nominate MiLo800 for a social media award in the Shorty Awards

martes, 12 de enero de 2010

D-BLOG EXCLUSIVE: EL VERGUILLAS by MiLo800





I am very happy to have among my friends to one of the creators of the cartoon juarense, "El Verguillas"  already famous thanks to YouTube, his name is Arm Chak. You might wonder,What has to do "El verguillas" in MiLo800 Photography: D-blog? So much because apart from me being a fan of the cartoon, he is also a MiLoModel. Arm along with his brother Salvador Chacón and his friend Fernando Saucedo are the founders of  FAScomedy.
 
Arm tell me how you heard  about "MiLo800 Photography"?
Once I saw some pictures of a chick and were signed MiLo800 and I liked a lot!
Then I was looking more and more pictures of the same name,  but never try to contact you because I thought that because the quality of the photos that you were not from Mexico, so I never investigated.
Then I added my photos MiLo800 firm, in fact I thought it was a brand MiLo800
hahahahahahaha
I never thought he was a photographer.

I saw them on the internet and said "I never took that picture! Who is this guy? And why he put my signature? Hahahahah 
But also it  was rare to see someone do that, I took it more as a kind of praise.
What did you think when I contacted you?
 
 It was something very strange, one day I logged on to msn  and had a request and said MiLo800
 
and I stay with my wtf face hahahaha
 
I accepted, I honestly thought you were going to be annoying and in bad mood  and it was the opposite.
But as you once said: "things happen for some reason" and  I think you already know the rest . 
Do not miss the second part of this interview soon!

Arm Tell me, How is it that comes "El Verguillas"?
Once I came to the "verguillas" it was not that name, 
I
recorded my voice saying anecdotes and then I showed it to my brother, he died of laughter and my brother also showed it to a friend and did the same.
My brother's friend told him to keep it in a flashdrive to show off his friends and he said ok, same thing happened!
Then my brother and his friend, and I said: What if we upload it to YouTube?
ok! but we decided not to say our names, because we felt sorry for the rudeness hahahah
 
but we upload it on the internet and begin to see that within a week reached the 1000 visits
 
Damn!
And began climbing and climbing  and people leaving comments saying "hey take out the second part"  and thats how it was born FAScomedy.
 
With the initials of the three who gave life to that caricature.
 
F-FERNANDO
 
A - ARMANDO
 
S - SALVADOR
 
and we liked the idea and then we create the story, characters and other stuff.
 
And since even that thing right now is hitting hard. Today I laugh so hard to see people saying "Hey you are the creator of "El Verguillas" and greeted us and took pictures with us.
 
hahahahahahaha
We did not think they would like that kind of humor.
many opportunities are coming so  we will take them.

 Why the name of "El Verguillas"?
Because the original idea was based on a "Cholo"  and we decided a word that distinguishes
 
and so voted "El Verguillas" ,
"verguillas" a rude word to describe a man "very tough" who believes everything can (dick head).


 
Tell me about the other characters?
They are pure stereotype:
"The Mexican" who acts like a gringo

"The Rich who uses his money to profit from the poor"
"The typical Cholo whose school is the street"



You lived something similar or know someone like this?
No, is not something from us, nor do we have anything against the cholos, only we realized that this word is very common among them and most of all because things we've looked.



Have you received any kind of insult, claiming discrimination by the stereotypes that manages the cartoon?
No, and we believe it is because we do not do bad plan, we thought that any woman who looked to "El Verguillas" would do everything possible to take it off from the internet but we are surprised that we have a big population of women who love the cartoon and older women.

 

Arm thank you very much for this interview and hopefully soon more chapters of "El Verguillas".
Thank you MiLo for  all your support! =)

And there I was told that it will jump to the TV so there will be verguillas "pa rato!"

D-blog 


Versión especial en español :

Estoy muy feliz de tener entre mis amigos a uno de los creadores de la caricatura juarense, "El Verguillas" ya famoso gracias a YouTube, su nombre es el Arm Chak. Usted podría preguntarse, ¿Qué tiene "El verguillas" que ver en MiLo800 Fotografía: D-blog? Tanto porque aparte de yo ser un fan de la historieta, él es un MiLoModel. Arm junto a su hermano Salvador Chacón y su amigo Fernando Saucedo son los fundadores de FAScomedy.
 

Arm dime cómo te enteraste de "MiLo800 Photography"?
Una vez vi unas fotos de una chica y  firmardas MiLo800 y me gustaron mucho!
Entonces yo estaba buscando más y más imágenes del mismo nombre, pero nunca intenté ponerme en contacto contigo porque pensaba que, debido a la calidad de las fotos creeí que no eran de México, así que no  investigué.
Luego le agregue a  mis fotos la firma de MiLo800 como las de la chica, de hecho yo pensé que
MiLo800 era una marca hahahahahahaha
Nunca pensé que era un fotógrafo

Las vi en Internet y dije "nunca tomé esa foto, ¿quién es este tipo? ¿Y por qué le puso mi firma? Hahahahah Pero es que también era raro ver a alguien hacer eso, asi que lo tomé más como una especie de halago.
¿Qué pensaste cuando me comuniqué contigo?
 
Era algo muy extraño, un día me conecté a MSN y había una petición y decia MiLo800
 
y yo me quede con mi cara de que pedo? hahahaha
 
Acepté, sinceramente pensé que ibas a ser molesto y de mal humor por haber hecho eso y fue lo contrario.

Pero como dijeron una vez: "las cosas pasan por alguna razón" y creo que ya sabes el resto.


Arm  ¿Cómo es que surge "El Verguillas"? 
Una vez que se me ocurrio crear al "verguillas" aunque no era ese nombre,
y despues grabé mi voz diciendo anécdotas y luego se lo mostré a mi hermano, y se murió de la risa y mi hermano también se lo mostró a un amigo e hizo lo mismo.
El amigo de mi hermano le dijo que le guardara una copia en un usb para mostrarselo a sus amigos y él  dijo ok, y pasó lo mismo!
Luego, mi hermano y su amigo, y yo dijimos: ¿Qué pasa si losubimos a YouTube?
vale! pero habíamos decidido no decir nuestros nombres, porque sentía pena por la groserias hahahah
 
pero los subimos  a Internet y comenzamos a ver que dentro de una semana llegó a las 1000 visitas
No mames
! Y empezó a subir y subir y la gente dejando comentarios diciendo "hey sacar la segunda parte", y así fue cómo nació FAScomedy.
 
Con las iniciales de los tres que le dieron vida a la caricatura.
 
F-FERNANDO
 
A - ARMANDO
 
S - SALVADOR
 
y nos gustó la idea y entonces se crea la historia, personajes y otras cosas.
 
Y ya que incluso ese derecho cosa ahora está golpeando fuerte. Hoy me reí mucho dever a la gente diciendo: "Oye, tú eres el creador de" El Verguillas "y nos saludaron y se tomaron fotos con nosotros.
 
hahahahahahaha
No pensamos que les gustaría que ese tipo de humor, muchas oportunidades están llegando por lo que las aprovecharemos.


 
¿Por qué el nombre de "El Verguillas"?
Debido a que la idea original se basaba en un "Cholo"  decidimos una palabra que los distingue  y así votamos por "El Verguillas".

 
Háblame de los otros personajes?
 Son puros
Estereotipos:
"El mexicano", que actúa como un gringo
"Los ricos que utilizan su dinero para aprovecharse de los pobres"
"El típico Cholo cuya escuela es la calle"

Viviste algo similar o conoces a alguien así?
No, no es algo de nosotros, ni tenemos nada en contra de los cholos, sólo nos dimos cuenta de que esta palabra es muy común entre ellos y, sobre todo porque las cosas que hemos visto.

¿Ha recibido algún tipo de insulto, alegando discriminación por parte de los estereotipos que maneja la caricatura?
No, y creemos que es porque no lo hacemos mal plan, de hecho creíamos  que cualquier mujer que se vieraa "El Verguillas" haría todo lo posible para quitárlo del Internet, pero nos sorprende que tienen una gran población de mujeres que aman la historieta y mas  las mujeres mayores.


Arm muchas gracias por esta entrevista y ojalá saquen  pronto más capítulos de "El Verguillas".

MiLo Gracias a tí por todo tu apoyo! =)


Ah y por allí me dijeron que va a saltar a la televisión por lo que habrá verguillas "pa rato!" 

No se pierdan la segunda parte de esta entrevista muy pronto!

D-blog

Share/Bookmark

1 comentario: