MiLo800 TV

Nominate MiLo800 for a social media award in the Shorty Awards!Nominate MiLo800 for a social media award in the Shorty Awards

miércoles, 6 de enero de 2010

D-BLOG EXCLUSIVE: VIANEY RIVERA on interview by MiLo800



In a long talk with the sexy  Vianey, lead singer of the band Codek and one of my best friends, she told me about her greatest dream in life: to live always doing what she likes best. Which has fulfilled until today. Singing was always her childhood dream and  now she is living it. Codek has a single called "Si tu supieras (If you Know)" very well placed on the national radio and go for the second called "Besame (Kiss Me)".
 
We talked about our first photoshoot, "When I saw you came never doubt about your great work as a photographer, which I already knew. I love the way you work and I confess  that I never felt sexy until you photographed me, you discovered that side in me. " She commented on the talk via IM.
She asked me a few moments to take medicine for his cold and wear her pajamas.
Vianey Describe your pajamas? are they sexy or "mata pasiones (passion killers)"?
mmmm flannel-hahahahahah that cover everything but I think they are sexy hahahaha







Vianey today on Twitter, Mexico's President Felipe Calderón said, "that the Government is thinking of working children, to guarantee future generations the means for their security, development and improvement."
You who live in Juarez, tell me what you think about that.

I think that unfortunately are not doing the right things, I dare say it takes a revolution, as was every 100 years but now they have disarmed the people. 
definitely we need a change!
We discussed unfortunate cases that we live in the flesh, a slaughter in the club where she sings and what recently happened to her mother and brother during an assault, thankfully both were intact and was only a stunning shock of which are replenished.
"We can not go out and have fun as before in Juarez, now just to work and home again."
and I told her that the president has put his Twitter then: "A few moments enjoying the traditional Rosca de Reyes with my wife ... and Tomorrow, I will not have any public event."  
Finally, Vianney to change the subject and tell me what you think of "peace marches" that have tried to do in town?
I think that unfortunately do not work for fear of witnessing, fear of reprisals, as there have been cases where it has requested support from the authorities and even the soldiers, and it ended even worse.

Something funny?
hahahahah
Hey tell me what you remembered?
 Ive been looking at the photo you sent me,
not say if this good but I really liked
Yeah I liked a lot, in fact I told you minutes earlier.
hahahha I crawled about the statements of Calderon hahaha ok I saw it!
I thought you were laughing when you remembered the time in your truck in the back seat hahahha
Ohhh when you did those indecent photos of me? I can not believe it! hahahaha
Just kidding!
May I say that I was very pleased to meet you, I am not mistaken to cast you as a photographer, my photographer! and I always recommend you widely!
hahahah hope with these anecdotes   : /
Thank you Vianney for sharing your time with me, "mi werita.com",  have a good night, or  good morning!? XOXO
D-blog 


HERE THE FAN PAGE ON FACEBOOK FOR CODEK!




 
 
 


Share/Bookmark

3 comentarios:

  1. Esta fea nada que ver con los demas

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sere feliz zi m agrega vianaey est ez my face asi me encuentra grasias viktor_841@hotmail.com

    ResponderEliminar